Availability of Employees for Information Dissemination Purposes
Garden City Community College is required to designate an employee or group of employees to assist enrolled or prospective students in obtaining all of the information specified below. If the college has designated one person for an area of responsibility, that person shall be available, upon reasonable notice, to any enrolled or prospective student throughout the normal administrative working hours listed. If more than one person, often an entire office, is designated, their combined work schedules have been arranged so that at least one of them is available, upon reasonable notice, throughout the normal administrative working hours listed.
Availability of Employees for Information Dissemination Purposes:
- Institutional and federal financial aid information- (620) 276-9519 Student Financial Aid Services
- Employee Information (620)276-0362 or (620) 276-9574 Human Resources
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensure of Institution and Programs- (620) 276-9597 Vice President for Instructional Services
- Students with Disability (620) 276-9638 Coordinator of Accommodations
- Campus Safety & Security (620)272-6828 Campus Security Cell
- Campus Police (620)276-9536 Campus Police Chief
- Admissions/Readmissions (620) 276-7611 Admissions
- Graduation/Retention Rates (620)276-9530 Registrar's Office
- Health Record Requirements (620) 276-9601 Health & Wellness Services
- International Students (620) 276-9662 Director of Admissions/International Student Advisor
Entire office schedules, as indicated above, are designated for each item listed. Combined work schedules have been arranged so that at least one person is available, upon reasonable notice, throughout the normal administrative working hours listed.