Financial Aid contact info
For assistance, contact: Financial Aid Office Garden City Community College 801 Campus Drive Garden City, KS 67846
(620) 276-9519 Ext. 519
(620) 276-9650 - Fax
Price of Attendance
FERPA - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
Safe and Drug Free School Information
Annual Crime Reporting Information
Consumer Information - General Information
- Copyrighted Materials
- GCCC catalog
- Refund Polices
- Student Grievance Appeals Process
- Accreditation information
- Accomodation Services
- Availability of Employees for Information Dissemination
- Municipal Audits
- Professional Licensure
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Voter Registration Information
State Performance Metrics
KBOR Institutional Profile
- Garden City Community College is governed by locally-elected officials and coordinated by the Kansas Board of Regents (KBOR). For the KBOR institutional profile on Garden City Community College, please find the most-recent Community College Data Book on the KBOR web site.
- KBOR Higher Education Data Book
Transfer Feedback Reports
- The Kansas Higher Education Statistics (KHEStats) portal provides summaries of multiple institutional outcomes, including academic achievement data for Garden City Community College students when they transfer to public four-year universities in the state.
- KHEStats Portal
- Student Success Index
- KBOR tracks student completion and retention across public higher education institutions in its Student Success Index. To access the index, please navigate to the KHEStats portal and select "Student Success Index."
- KHEStats Portal
- Garden City Community College enters in to an annual performance agreement with KBOR, identifying key success indicators. To see the most recent Performance Agreement Report for GCCC and all public institutions in the state, please find the Performance Reports document on the KBOR web site.
- KBOR Performance Reports