Whether you're looking to polish credentials in your current field or learn skills for a new profession altogether, Garden City Community College can help.
A streamlined enrollment process makes enrollment as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Fill out a GCCC Admissions Application.
- Complete the online application. Applying is free and, if you're over 17, our open enrollment policy means you're automatically in!
2. Take the Academic Skills Assessment
3. Register & Pay for Classes.
- Register as early as possible and pay tuition & fees in full. You won't be able to register for any future course for non-payment of tuition by the due date.
What you should know:
*Financial Aid is not an option for undeclared or non-degree seeking students. Special advising or registration qualifications may apply.