Endowed and Annual Scholarships

Garden City Community College offers over 300 academic scholarships each year. When you submit your scholarship application, it is criteria matched with every single endowed/annual scholarship GC3 offers. So, if you don't know the name of a particular scholarship it won't disqualify you from being a candidate. Please feel free to reach out to scholarships at 620-276-9519 or with any questions you may have.

For more information from our Endowment Association about our academic scholarships visit their webpage here.

Local Community Organizations/Miscellaneous Awards and Funds

Many area organizations provide one to four-year scholarships, grants and loans to students who fulfill their specific qualifications. Area organizations of which you may want to inquire would be churches, high schools, PTA groups, service clubs, fraternal organizations, professional organizations, and the company or business where parents are employed . Some corporations may also sponser National Merit Scholarships. Your high school counselor usually has a detailed list of such programs.

State of Kansas Scholarship Programs

The State of Kansas Scholarship Programs are administered by the Student Assistance Section of the Board of Regents . Further information may be obtained from the College's Financial Office, a guidance counselor or the Student Assistance Department of the Board of Regents, 1000 SW Jackson, Suite 520, Topeka , KS 66612-1368. Phone 785-430-4255 or