Testing Center: Policies
To fulfill our mission of a providing a secure and distraction-free testing environment, the GCCC Testing Center enforces the following rules:
- It is essential all candidates display civil, mature and respectful behavior toward staff and other test-takers throughout their time in the Testing Center.
- Candidates must follow the regulations specific to their test and to any instructions given by Testing Center staff.
- All candidates are required to provide a valid (unexpired) student ID or government-issued photo ID. The photo ID must match exactly the name used when registering (e.g., double or hyphenated last names).
- State-issued permit/drivers license or ID card
- Permanent resident ID
- School ID
- S. Military ID card
- S. Passport or Passport Card
- International Passport
- Tribal ID
- Creating any kind of disturbance in the Testing Center area
- Communicating in any manner with others while in the testing room
- Possession of food, drink or unauthorized writing implements, paper or study aids/reference materials while in the testing room
- Tampering with the operation of a computer or attempting to use it for any function other than taking the test, including accessing other sites not required for the exam
- Attempting to remove questions, responses, notes or scratch paper from the testing room
Additional rules may apply to professional examinations. Please refer to the check-in guidelines provided on the tests registration website.