Grant in Aid Agreement
2022-2023 Grant-In-Aid Agreement
The Grant-In-Aid is for the following activity:
- Athletic Training
- Dance Team
- Instrumental Music
- Judging Team
- Quiz Bowl
- Tech ED
- Vocal Music
CONDITIONS-PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
By signing this agreement, the student acknowledgesthe offer of a Garden City Community
College Grant-In-Aid (shown in detail on your award letter) for the 2022-2023 Academic
year. The Student understands and agrees that these funds are to be used for educational
By signing and accepting the award shown, the Student agrees to abide by the following requirements:
- Attend all classes enrolled at all times barring verifiable hardships.
- Maintain a full-time enrollment status during each semester awarded.
- Complete the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters with a minimum 2.0 GPA or greater. "Successfully complete at least 67% of attempted credit hours per semester."
- Complete all program requirements set forth by program sponsor.
- Comply with the rules and regulations of the college and cooperate fully with its officials, including instructors.
- Withdrawal or dismissal from GCCC (whether voluntary or administratively) may require full repayment of the scholarship(s) received. Subject to sponsor/coach discretion.
- Any combination of Garden City Community College Grant-In-Aid(s), and other grants, loans and scholarships will not exceed the federal cost of attendance.
- Student athletes may receive additional scholarships not to exceed the maximum amount
as defined in the NJCAA Eligibility Pamphlet (paragraph B.1.a.i) if such are awarded
either on the basis of need, as verified by the college's office of financial aid
OR outstanding academic achievement, with criteria including maintaining a cumulative
I understand that my failure to meet the admissions requirements for the college or failure to enroll will render this agreement null and void. I also understand that if I do not fully comply with the listed conditions, this award may be withdrawn, and I am responsible for the repayment of the value of this award.