On Your Mark. Get Set. Go.
GCCC is the perfect place to kick off your collegiate career. We have 14 National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Division 1 teams with full and partial scholarships offered to select athletes.
Or take a run at walking on - open tryouts are held for each sport, too. That sound you hear now is the roar of the crowd as you enter...the GCCC admissions process.
Sure, it's just the administrative staff, but we're really happy you're going to be
We've put together a list to coach you through the steps to enrollment process:
- You can apply at any time during the year.
- First, you'll need to complete an Admissions Application and TB Questionnaire.
- Send your transcripts.
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships.
- Take the ACT or Academic Skills Assessment.
- If you are interested in living on campus, complete a Housing Application.
- Visit with an Academic Advisor and register for classes. Together you'll review your test results and your advisory will help you select courses.
- Sign up for College Success - Yeah it's a thing. If you're a first-time freshman you'll need to take College Success (PCDE-101).
- Pay tuition and fees in full. You won't be able to register for any future course for non-payment of tuition by the due date, so read this information about the tuition & fees closely. (Once you've enrolled for classes at GCCC, you can save time by paying online.
- Get your picture ID and but your textbooks.
- Login to the GCCC Portal. This is where you'll access student tools like Canvas, BusterMail, IT Help Desk and the GCCC Self-Serve (grades, register for classes, financial aid, etc.). You can also find campus announcements, news and events in the portal.