Mission Statement: Garden City Community College exists to produce positive contributors to the economic and social well-being of society.
Policy and Procedures
- All candidates must provide photo identification for testing.
- Additional identification may be required for professional examinations. Please refer to the check-in guidelines on the exam contractor’s website.
- No electronic devices are allowed in the testing area, except for calculators when allowed.
- No personal items will be allowed in the testing area.
- All candidates will be monitored at all times to ensure strict testing practices are maintained.
- The Assessment Center adheres to quiet testing processes. Candidates in violation of this policy will be dismissed from the Assessment Center.
- Failure to follow GCCC Assessment Center policies shall be considered cheating.
- Retesting for the COMPASS is allowed no less than 7 days after the original testing date, unless prior permission has been given.