Requirements and Obligations
- Minimum ACT of 19
- Maintain a full-time student status (enrollment in a Military Science course each
- At least 12 hours undergraduate
- At least 9 hours graduate
- Maintain a semester cumulative GPA of 2.5 for scholarship
- Graduate prior to or at the age of 31 (potentially waiverable)
- Pass a medical examination
- Pass a physical fitness test (standards set by age)
- Push-ups: Male-42; Female-19
- Sit-ups: Male-53; Female-53
- 2-mile-run: Male-15:54; Female-18:54
- Be commissioned as an Army 2nd Lieutenant by or at the age of 31 years (potentially waiverable)
- Become an Army 2nd Lieutenant upon graduation. Your choice of:
- Apply for scholarship here
Your total service obligation will be 8 YEARS (the first 4 YEARS are full-time ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE). For the remaining 4 YEARS, you may elect to continue on active duty or enter the INACTIVE READY RESERVES, which is part-time service.
Your total service obligation will be 8 YEARS (The first 3 YEARS are full time ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE). For the remaining 5 YEARS, you may elect to continue on ACTIVE DUTY or enter the ARMY RESERVES, which is part-time service.
National Guard and Army Reserves:
With a scholarship, your total service obligation will be 8 YEARS. Without a scholarship, your service obligation will be six years. While serving, you will attend drills one weekend per month and annual training for two weeks each summer.