Students must obtain, complete, and submit the following:
* All first-time students are required to take COMPASS through the campus counseling and career resource center. This assessment is used to determine each student's placement in appropriate courses.
* Applicants are strongly advised to take the ACT Assessment for scholarship, advising, and counseling purposes (GCCC's ACT code is 1414).
* Students are placed on "Conditional Acceptance" until all required transcripts or official GED scores have been received and evaluated.
* Official transcripts must be mailed, by the issuing institution, directly to the GCCC Admissions Office. Hand-carried copies are not acceptable. All transcripts must be received during the first semester of attendance for the student to be allowed to enroll in any subsequent semester.
* A complete medical form is required for all students in nursing, child care and cosmetology programs, residential hall residents and athletic program participants. Students in these areas will be advised according to departmental policy and the appropriate forms will be provided.